Retractable Roof Systems & Pargolas
Malibu is the European design pergola, all-aluminum, with horizontal sliding awning, with stretched canvas when open and folded when closed.
Maximum comfort is ensured with the latest state-of-the-art automation technology: smartphone and tablet apps allow the remote control of the structure, so the customer can close or open the roof at any weather variation.
Profiles and accessories made of painted aluminium, wide range of technical fabrics in polyester or PVC fibre.
Available in many colour combinations
Stainless steel fasteners and joining accessories (concealed)
CE according to 13561:2015 – wind resistance class 6 (ca. 90 km/h)
A wide range of technical fabrics allows the optimal sun protection factor (G tot) management and adjustment of light and heat combination. integrates an state-of-the-art rain water outpouring system.
Led lighting kit integrated on fabric bearing profiles.
Lateral drop awnings
Special Smartphone app available
Utilising European technology through a custom direct drive motor system to ensure smooth and quick operation coupled with high grade extruded aluminum profiles, stainless steel components and a second to none running system is why Malibu is at the forefront of our industry worldwide.
Key Retractable Roofs Features
- The PVC fabric is durable and waterproof requiring minimal maintenance.
- The Malibu Awning is the only retractable awning that has been engineered to withstand wind speeds up to 90km/hr (W32).
- A stacking retractable solution offering great protection against the elements.
- Gutters can be installed to collect rain water and channelled down a drain pipe.
- It can cover large areas (more than 100 sq metres) in a practical, elegant manner.
- Can be installed flat or tilted.
- Motorised operation and remote control.
- 7-year quality guarantee.